St. Andrew Lutheran Church
407 Baker Ave
Niagara, Grand Forks County, North Dakota 58266
407 Baker Ave
Niagara, Grand Forks County, North Dakota 58266
St. Andrew Lutheran Church
Niagara, North Dakota
1894-1969
St. Andrew Lutheran Church was organized April 11, 1894. The first resident pastor was the Rev. G. D. Hilpert who dedicated the first church in 1906. Other pastors of the congregation were P. Schlemmer, A. Gierke, H. Schumacher, H. Kothe, G.C. Mack, H.C. Ueller, and W.E. Friedrich, during whose pastorate the present church was dedicated in 1964.
The present pastor is the Rev. W.E. Jlede.
Info from - back of the St. Andrew Lutheran Church plate.
Niagara, North Dakota
1894-1969
St. Andrew Lutheran Church was organized April 11, 1894. The first resident pastor was the Rev. G. D. Hilpert who dedicated the first church in 1906. Other pastors of the congregation were P. Schlemmer, A. Gierke, H. Schumacher, H. Kothe, G.C. Mack, H.C. Ueller, and W.E. Friedrich, during whose pastorate the present church was dedicated in 1964.
The present pastor is the Rev. W.E. Jlede.
Info from - back of the St. Andrew Lutheran Church plate.