Olivet Lutheran Church
1330 S University Dr.
Fargo, Cass County North Dakota 58103
1330 S University Dr.
Fargo, Cass County North Dakota 58103
Olivet English Lutheran Church
Fargo, North Dakota
The main structure was dedicated on May 4, 1924. The congregation had been organized in 1921 with a membership of 41.
The present pastor Rev. J. M. Moe was installed in 1928; Rev. G. R. Estren has served as assistant pastor since 1948.
The adjoining Education building was dedicated May 6, 1951. The church membership on May 1, 1952, numbers 2290 baptized souls.
Info from - back of Olivet Lutheran Church plate
Fargo, North Dakota
The main structure was dedicated on May 4, 1924. The congregation had been organized in 1921 with a membership of 41.
The present pastor Rev. J. M. Moe was installed in 1928; Rev. G. R. Estren has served as assistant pastor since 1948.
The adjoining Education building was dedicated May 6, 1951. The church membership on May 1, 1952, numbers 2290 baptized souls.
Info from - back of Olivet Lutheran Church plate
Olivet Lutheran Church
Fargo, North Dakota
Organized - 1921
The Olivet English Lutheran Church was organized December 8, 1921. The first congregation worshipped at First Avenue and 1002 Tenth Street South. In 1923, a new church was built at 1002 Tenth Street South and was formally dedicated on May 4, 1924. On January 18, 1956, the name changed to Olivet Lutheran Church. The present place of worship was dedicated May 23, 2965, at 1330 South University Drive.
Info from - back of the Olivet Lutheran Church plate
Fargo, North Dakota
Organized - 1921
The Olivet English Lutheran Church was organized December 8, 1921. The first congregation worshipped at First Avenue and 1002 Tenth Street South. In 1923, a new church was built at 1002 Tenth Street South and was formally dedicated on May 4, 1924. On January 18, 1956, the name changed to Olivet Lutheran Church. The present place of worship was dedicated May 23, 2965, at 1330 South University Drive.
Info from - back of the Olivet Lutheran Church plate